LEAD THE CHANGE EXCHANGE TRIP SINGAPORE 2023
The overseas training program that provides essential entrepreneurship training, international mentorship, and connections for young leaders aged 18-25.
Lead The Change Exchange Trip (LTCET) was first introduced in Singapore in July 2018. Till now we have achieved…..
STAY TUNED FOR MORE....
*Tentative Schedules, will update continuously
Date: 4 January – 10 January (7 Days 6 Nights)
Scholarship: Available (Up To 50%)
Fees: To Be Announced In The Interview
- 18 – 25 Years Old
- Have a Clear Objective of What You Want to Achieve From this Programme
- Fluent in English Speaking & Writing
- Hard-Working, Determined, Resilient and Passionate Individuals
- Research about the program carefully
- Fill in the registration form
- Online interview via phone (Organizing committee will contact you after 3-5 days of registration)
- Interview with Lead The Change Director
- Receive your interview results
- Submit required documents and sign the contract
Program timeline: 04/01/2023 – 10/01/2023
The detailed itinerary of the trip will be announced soon. Follow our latest information from Social Media and Website!!
During the 7 days and 6 nights in Singapore, the potential young change leaders are having a chance to:
- Participated in nearly 30 activities in various aspects of culture, education, business visit, social activities and intensive bonding like amazing race
- Visit and approach new educational aspects at Singapore’s prestigious universities (NUS, NTU, SUTD)
- Visit and meet leaders from more than 3 businesses including dynamic young start-ups and the world’s leading technology corporations
- Meet more than 40 talented young people with the same passions. Deeply connected with the network of young leaders in Singapore, who always seek opportunities to: CHANGE TO LEAD – LEAD TO CHANGE
- Overcome the program’s challenges, and shine at Galanight when presenting project ideas
There are 2 main interview rounds at LTCET 2023
Round 1: Phone/Online interview
Round 2: Face-to-face Interview with the Director of Lead The Change
🔽 Training documents
🔽 Travel insurance
🔽 Transportation in Singapore
🔽 Program Certificate
🔽 Entrance fee to many places during the program
🔽 Accommodation for 7 days 6 nights in the city
🔽 Daily meals: breakfast, lunch, and dinner
🔽 Round-trip airfare
🔽 Exchange kit
Show us the best version of yourself, with the commitment to the program. Having a clear goal before and after joining the trip with your dreams and ambitions may help you make a impression during the interviews.
Conquer Impact Entrepreneurship Bootcamp (IEB): For IEB Top 5 final teams, each team will have 1 representative selected to go to Exchange Trip with 100% funding. In addition, all remaining candidates at Training Camp will have the opportunity to receive scholarships when they pass the interview rounds of the program.